Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sleep-depraved travel thoughts.

Why doesn't every South American airport have Internet cabanas like Quito? They could make a killing from folks like me with incompatible wifi services.

While I am on the subject, why doesn't every airport have yoga classes? (At least the international ones?)

And Cuenca needs a few cafes along their riverfront.

Hmm, seems I have my work cut out for me on this continent.

Sitting on the bus at Buenas Aires' international airport waiting for the domestic airport transfer, bus radio playing "Money for Nothing" by Dire Straits. American music in South America never ceases to be weird.

Also weird to think this is where I started almost three months ago and where I will end in three weeks. Feels like it has been a lifetime yet not long enough, simultaneously.

Forgot how different Argentina is from Ecuador and Peru (which are completely different from each other too).

I hope Salta has Andean cheese...

No comments:

Post a Comment